Wednesday, January 20, 2010

No Pet Therapy course...

As I wrote earlier (here) I had been planning to do a Pet Therapy course at the University this spring, but they called me this morning to tell me that the course had been cancelled. Apparently not enough people had applied. I still don't understand why 1st - you had to have a university degree from before and 2nd - why the course was so expensive (€1600). Anyway there is nothing I can do about that so it is just to keep studying by myself. My test-object Max is a very good dog and endure my training with him with patients. I actually thinks he likes it and even though I'm only in Naples once a week he listens much more to me now than his real owner. My ultimate goal is to stop him from killing all the cats that crosses his path - he is a real serial-killer when it comes to cats. Wish me good luck...!

2 comments:

  1. I wrote a comment some time ago, but okay, I write again.

    The course is expensive. Can you use this money to have privatelessons?

    Hugs, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, of coarse. I was planning to do an intensive course this summer and in the mean time Im studying by myself having my dog Max as the test-subject ;-)

    ReplyDelete