Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pet Therapy

On the 18th of December the University of Veterinary Medicine in Messina is starting a new course in Pet Therapy. A maximum number of 50 students can attend. You have to have a university degree from before and they take 10 students with a degree in Veterinary Medicine, 10 with a degree in Science of the formation (direct translation in Italian - Scienza della Formazione), 5 with a degree in Philosophy, 5 with a degree in Political Science, 5 with a degree in mathematics, science and nature, 10 surgeons and 5 lawyers.

The problem is I'm an engineer...! All other university degrees in the world seems to be accepted except the one in engineering... What is wrong with engineers? -Or on the other hand, please don't answer that ;)

I would sooo much like to do this course. In total it would be 100 hours during the spring and summer. Please hold your thumbs for me so that they will accept me in their course even if I'm just an engineer...

2 comments:

  1. Try to apply. Who knows. You have a good reason why they can accept, even if you don´t qualify today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of coarse I will apply and I will use all my sicilian contacts to enter the course...

    The ball is already put in motion... ;)

    ReplyDelete