Saturday, November 21, 2009

In Naples with Max

Let me present Max for you, the wonderful straydog I found 2 years ago. His owner had been murdered and he was walking on the streets of Messina with a broken foot asking for help and help he got. Now he is living at my in-laws place in Naples and he spends his days with the gardener and plays with the other dogs around. Here is a photo of Max and his best mate:



The little terrier loves Max as well and they kiss and kiss and play. They look so funny together. The photo above i taken this morning, when we were taking a walk on the road.

My only regret is that I'm not able to take him home to my place as it i too small and I know he has a better life here.

Have a great weekend!

Woff from us!

2 comments:

  1. I love his colours. Especially his "socks". :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. La sua amica si chiama Nina e anche lei era una street dog! Ogni volta che Max abbaia, lei gli risponde, anche se in piena notte. Gli altri cani del giardino, 5, di cui un maschio Strato e tre femmine, Molly, Piccola, Babà e La Paurosa, non possono incontrarsi con Max. Lui e Strato sono NEMICI per la pelle. Baci, Helena. Gabriella

    ReplyDelete