Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pet Therapy Course

This morning I went to the University of Veterinary Medicine here in Messina to drop of the application for the Pet Therapy course. I still find it a bit strange that you have to do everything in person here, but I am happy I went because I got to meet the professor that is in charge of the Pet Therapy Center and he was very friendly, which is a good sign.

Now the only concern is to have enough applicants for the course, because if they don't reach the minimum number of 35 they will not be able to do it.

So please all readers out there wish me good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure you will pass. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem now is not passing, but having enough students to start the course. Anyway, let's hope for the best...

    ReplyDelete