Friday, November 20, 2009

Kelly - Ambassador in Norway

Hi there! My name is Kelly and I live in the southern parts of Norway. At the moment my days are mainly passed studying and working. Sorry to say, I currently don’t have a four-legged family member by my side. Through the years, however, I’ve had the honor to share my life with three highly loved (and deeply missed) companions. One of whom in fact was a street-dog rescue.

I am and have always been a genuine dog lover and I cant express enough how incredible I think it is that somebody, not only converts words into actions, but also allows for us fellow dog lovers to contribute. When offered the possibility to represent Streetdog SPA as an ambassador in Norway; how could I not jump at the opportunity? Thank you so much for caring enough to bother and for accepting responsibility! Together we really can make a difference, so lets all take part and act.

Kelly

4 comments:

  1. wow, great presentation!:) I see you have mixed humor, to spicy it up:)
    And congrats, even if you are busy with your work and studies right now, I'm sure you will be a good Ambassador in Norway representing the Streetdog SPA;)

    - Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s a true honor for us to have you onboard! Welcome to Streetdog SPA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your kind words!
    And to Helly and Johanna, thanks for including me :D

    ReplyDelete